Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BULLETS VS. PLASMA

2 posters

Go down

BULLETS VS. PLASMA Empty BULLETS VS. PLASMA

Post  Clyde (pandora) Mon May 07, 2012 3:20 am

Back in the prologue I chose a 12 round pistol as my projectile and I also grabs some extra clips. I know by reading the others entries and your asides that you suggest we change those to plasma guns. I don't believe I was told this but I don't really care because I and going to say I would have still taken the regular rounds. I will go about explaining why in some other entry when the time comes. So long jumbled story later I'm sticking with my original choice.

Clyde (pandora)

Back to top Go down

BULLETS VS. PLASMA Empty Re: BULLETS VS. PLASMA

Post  Narrator Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 pm

There is nothing wrong with taking bullets because they are the more brutal, accurate and effective firearm. The down sides are having a restrictive ammo stock and it being illegal. When you say you have a 12 round mag I know how many shots you can take. Not that I want to be picky but it needs to be correct. I can't let you go over that in a mag. Plasma is much more figurative when dealing with ammo. You can always get more whenever you come into contact with a Solaris base or warehouse or supply line. Or black market traders.... There's that too
Narrator
Narrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum